Friday, August 8, 2014

Aidilfitri 2014

I hope it is still not too late for Raya post :p 

Married to a local guy is such a blessed to me. For the last couple of years, everytime Hari Raya is approaching we often get the “Tak bestnya tak ada kampung, tak ada feel Raya lah kan?” but this year we finally get lots of “Wow you’re so lucky tak payah redah jem berjam jam!” which is what we actually feel every year. Having a kampung or not, what matters most is the family gathering, no? 

Anyway, this year’s Eid is one of the best we ever had (we say the same thing almost every year anyway :p). Our raya theme this year is Emerald Green, for the whole family :D 



It’s actually the theme for my brother’s wedding this month-end so you’ll be seeing me wearing the same baju kurung again very soon.

My husband was wearing the same baju Melayu as my brothers, while my boys wore Aaron Aziz for kids. This is the first year for the boys to wear ready-made baju Melayu anyway, lucky that it suits them very well.


Ammar Yusuf was so excited with his outfit especially his songkok and sampin (or is it samping?), he refused to take out both the whole day until his head sweats buckets and started to get rashes T_T


Posing like a diva with this girl, something we often do when I was way younger :D 






Having two little boys, taking family portraits is never easy *sigh. But I love having more kids (tibatiba).


I love Hari Raya. I love the foods, I love seeing my relatives, I love that we can really take this opportunity to cleanse our heart asking for forgiveness, and forgiving others too. Hari Raya means a lot to me, it’s not just a day that we can wear nice clothes and taking pictures together, it means far beyond that.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, from the bottom of my heart I seek forgiveness from all of you my readers for my wrongdoings through my writings or if I ever said anything that had offend any of you. As cliché as it may sound, I’m just a human; I’m far from perfect and I made a lot of mistakes which of course I’ve regretted it. May all of you have a wonderful Hari Raya celebration.


No comments: